Advanced Fertility Issues
Sometimes, unfortunately, getting pregnant doesn't just "happen". If that's the case for you, we recommend a thorough perusal of our Advanced Fertility Issues section. Here we take an in-depth look at what you may encounter in your quest for a baby fertility workups, IVF, prescription fertility medications, and more.
- Infertility FAQ
Information plus netiquette for general infertility newsgroups.
- Infertility FAQ for Women of Size
Q&A, tips, medical info, questions to screen doctors, resources.
- Hormone Levels & Fertility Bloodwork
Normal hormone levels for women and men, plus glucose, insulin, hCG, & lipids.
- Invasive Infertility Tests FAQ
HSG, EMB, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy experiences.
- IUI FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions about Intrauterine Insemination
Timing, what it feels like, stats, etc.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome FAQ
This FAQ on INCIID's site was co-written by the FertilityPlus's primary author.
- IVF Hints
by Rachel Browne. Tips for handling the various stages of IVF.
- NSAIDS, Aspirin and Infertility
Journal abstracts. (NSAIDS include Advil & Aleve.)
- Metformin for PCOS and Pregnancy
Compilation of journal abstracts and citations on the use of metformin.
- At-Home Insemination
Instructions, including Turkey Baster Method, cervical cap, diaphragm, etc.
- Donor Sperm, Donor Egg, Surrogacy & Embryo Adoption Resources
Sperm banks, choosing a bank, donor programs, organizations, and books.